Langsung ke konten utama

Unggulan

Jawaban dari "Simple past tense at the time, other smaller hotels also..... (get) a share of the profit"

Apa kamu banyak dikasih soal oleh sekolah? Tetapi kamu kebingungan untuk mengerjakannya? Sebetulnya ada banyak cara untuk mengerjakan tugas tsb, termasuk dengan cara bertanya pada orang tua, disamping itu menemukan cara menjawab di internet dapat jadi cara jitu sekarang ini. Kami mempunyai 1 cara mengerjakan mengenai Simple past tense at the time, other smaller hotels also..... (get) a share of the profit . Silakan lihat cara mengerjakan lebih lanjut di bawah ini: Simple Past Tense at The Time, Other Smaller Hotels Also..... (get) A Share Of The Profit Jawaban: #1: Jawaban: got Penjelasan: simple past tense Private island villa with infinity pool in seychelles. Villa seychelles private pool Nah itulah cara menjawab tentang soal di atas, semoga dapat bermanfaat!

Jawaban dari "Complete the sentences with the past simple form of the verbs in brackets. 1. I …………… (HELP) my moth..."

Bila kamu mau mencari cara menyelesaikan dari pertanyaan Complete the sentences with the past simple form of the verbs in brackets. 1. I …………… (HELP) my moth..., maka teman-teman telah berada di website yang tepat.

Laman ini ada 1 cara menyelesaikan mengenai Complete the sentences with the past simple form of the verbs in brackets. 1. I …………… (HELP) my moth.... OK langsung saja baca cara menyelesaikan selengkapnya di bawah ini:

Complete The Sentences With The Past Simple Form Of The Verbs In Brackets.

1. I …………… (HELP) My Mother In The Garden Yesterday.

2. Peter And Kikki …………… (VISIT) Aunt Paola Last Week.

3. Roy …………… (TIDY) His Room On Friday.

4. Barbara …………… (PRINT) The Test Five Minutes Ago.

5. My Teacher …………… (PREPARE) A Test For Us Yesterday.

6. The Film Was Boring! We …………… (HATE) It Very Much!

7. They …………… (DANCE) A Lot At The Party Last Night.

8. We …………… (WATCH) TV After School.

9. Lucy…………… (WASH) Her Car Last Weekend.

10. I …………… (COOK) The Dinner Last Night.

11. The Book Was Fantastic! We …………… (LIKE) It Very Much!

12. She …………… (REPAIR) The TV After School.

13. I …………… (CLEAN) My Room Yesterday Morning.

14. Ada ……………… (BAKE) A Cake For Her Boyfriend.

15. Alan And Bob …………… (FRY) Eggs For Their Mum.

16. My Husband ………… (MIX) The Ingredients For Me Last Night.

17. The Boys ……………… (PLAY) Football Six Months Ago.

18. My Favourite Games Store ……….. (OPEN) Last Week.

19. We ………….. (LIVE) In Munich Last Summer.

20. Sandy And Elly …………. (TALK) On The Phone An Hour Ago.

tolong Bantu Melanjutkan Kata Kata Dalam Bahasa Ingriss​

Jawaban: #1:

Penjelasan

Lengkapi kalimat dengan bentuk sederhana lampau dari kata kerja di dalam kurung

1. I helped my mother In the garden yesterday 2. Peter and Kikki visited Aunt Paula last week 3. Roy Tidied his room on Friday 4. Barbara Printed the test five minutes ago 5. My Teacher Prepared a test for us yesterday 6. The Film was boring!We Hated it very much! 7. They Danced a lot at the party last night 8. We Watched TV after school 9. Lucy Washed a car last weekend. 10. I cooked the dinner last night 11. The Book was fantastic!We liked it very much 12. She Repaired the TV after school 13. I Cleaned my room yesterday morning 14. Ada Baked a cake for her boyfriend 15. Alan and Bob fried egg for their mum 16. My husband mixed the ingredients for me last night. 17. The Boy played football six months ago. 18. My Favourite games store Opened it last week. 19. We lived in Munich last summer. 20. Sandy and Elly Talked on the phone an hour ago. Maaf Salah Soalnya aku masih belum jelas ini benar verb nya Sama jawabannya berantakan

Kylian Mbappé: GOLES en Bayern Munich vs PSG por cuartos de final ida

Kylian mbappé: goles en bayern munich vs psg por cuartos de final ida

Bagaimana? Sudah dapat cara menjawabnya kan? Semoga solusi tadi dapat membantu pengerjaan pertanyaan kamu.

Komentar